Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nicholas Starlie ♥

Nicholas...
I miss you so much.... :'(

So, lately I've been browsing pictures in my notebook..
Lots of moments and memories, I should tell..
And talking bout memories, one of many unforgettable memories I've had was the memories when I was teaching back then.. (again) ;)

Why Nicholas is so special and adorable to me..?
hmm.. let's see..
That was my first day teaching..
I was so nervous..
I had no experience in teaching at all back then..
And that time, they let me handle the position of assistant, since I'm still new. :)
When I entered the class..
It was so quiet...
The children are staring at me like "Who is this??? I don't know her.. I think she's scary"
fufufu.. :D
And I was sitting in front.. Beside my form-teacher..
And that's when Nicholas smiled at me..
He winked, and laughed at me..
And that moment.. I was really happyyyyyy....
I smiled back at him.. and suddenly he got shocked, because my form-teacher yelled at him,"Hey.. what's wrong with your eyes, Nico?? Caper (cari perhatian)??"
And that moment the whole class laughed at him because his reaction was so funny..
anw, they were 5.. :)

Ah, Nico...
Sometimes I met him..
with her sisters..
and from all students i've ever taught.. He's the one that is able to recognize me well.. way better than anyone.. :)

His smile broke all the nervous nerves inside of me..
Thank you, Nico..
You made my teaching life fun and wonderful.. :)

I miss you.. and I love you, Nico.. ♥ :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment